DuoDERM® Signal™ Dressing
- A visual indicator which indicates when a dressing needs changing.
- A thin, smooth, low-friction backing is designed to reduce shearing.
- A thin polyurethane film provides a bacterialand viral barrier.
- The film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing.
- It is easy to apply and can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue.
- It helps to reduce bunching and the effect of shear through tapered edges and a smooth surface.
- It helps to prevent damage to the wound bed on removal through a unique gelling action, ensuring maximum comfort.
- The translucent backing enhances dressing placement and initial monitoring of the wound.
- The tapered edge contours to difficult areas.