Rudolph “RJ” Doubek, R.Ph, at the grand opening of Doubek Pharmacy in 1955. Donald J. Doubek, R.Ph and his wife, Dorothy Alice Doubek, were instrumental in expanding the business to include Medical Supply in 1979. Now their children, Tom and Dave Doubek and Debra Doubek Meehan are proud to carry on their family’s tradition of quality care and service.
Doubek Medical Supply is a third-generation owned and operated medical supply company that has had the privilege of serving the Chicago area for over 60 years.
The Doubek family prides itself on offering:
- customized products and services for every member of the family
- one-stop shopping for all prescription and medical supply needs and
- the local convenience, personalized attention and depth of experience that decades of customers have come to expect.
Doubek Medical Supply offers a wide variety of medical equipment and supplies.
- Diabetic equipment and supplies
- Enteral therapy equipment
- Urological supplies
- Compression stockings
- Garments, braces and supports
- Respiratory therapy equipment
- Oxygen supplies
- Sleep therapy equipment and supplies
- Incontinence supplies
- TENS units/devices
- Continuous passive motion (CPM) units
- Medela breast pumps rental/purchase
- Hospital beds
- Patient lifts
- Walking aids, wheel chairs and accessories
- Lift chairs and seat lifts
- Wound care and dressing supplies
- Ostomy supplies
- Bathroom safety
- Patient rooms supplies
A full line of diabetic supplies including strips, meters, pumps and medications.
Rest assured with a wide variety of sleep therapy equipment and accessories.
For your convenience, Doubek Medical Supply accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid, and we are happy to file claims on your behalf.